Firstly, thank you to my lovely GF for letting me use her blog to write a few of my own thoughts in here, and trusting me too (u taking a huge chance I must add!), with opening up your private space to me - THANK YOU & I LOVE U!!
I think the launch of our song(s) went well....just the start to so many new adventures together, I hope.....No, I know it is! Loved her choices....love the lyrics of both & what she's telling me through both the songs.
I really love reading her thoughts on here - have been doing it for some time now, while she was thinking I'm not interested in them at all. 'smile' I've read them all, or at least the last year's entries.....Yes, that's how long we know each other already! Amazing isn't it...not? Oh, but I think it is.....we've been through so much in this time, that flew past so quickly.....Thank you for every second I could spend with you my love !! Good and bad ( & we only had one or two bad moments!) , has been unforgettable SO FAR - looking forward to our future moments together - I have a feeling we ain't seen nothing yet...'smile'
Oh yes....she wrote the entry just before mine, but seem to have left out the part where she's become her own 'Lord of the Ring'....I wonder why?
You drive me insane....xxx

3 comments:
Lol.. sorry I missed out a word so I deleted my own comment!
It does sound so GOOD, doesn't it?? Thank you for what you just wrote. It means a lot to know how you feel. *smile*
Love you..
-your GF-
hui min,
well,i have no idea what is the lord of the ring is about. anyway,glad to heard that someone found their true love which is something not easy at all..persevere in all you both do!!LOL..God bless you both..
jimmy,
OMG...u'r so romantic man..cool man...hw gd izit if i m as romantic as u?n i m also dunt reali understand on wats d lord of d ring of u!!!anyway,wish u both sweet sweet 4ever..muack!!!
Post a Comment