A few simple examples of opposites:
Tall - Short ; White - Black ; Hot - Cold ; Muslim - Christian & maybe one of the biggest opposites - MAN & WOMEN !
Yes....There is a saying that OPPOSITES ATTRACT, but honestly - do they ? I have always given this one a great deal of thought & I am not at all convinced that this is the situation in relationships especially ? I do agree that opposites will be attracted to one another for short, intense & often very physicly charged moments - maybe because of the excitement these relationships bring into our lives!
BUT......my biggest question about these opposite attractions is - Can opposites live together, be married, raise children together, etc., for the rest of their lives ? Don't we need someone - a soulmate, who is very much like us in many way's, who share the same interest's, loves the same things in general.....don't we need someone like this to be with us in a relationship or marriage ?
I honestly think this is what everybody needs.....It is surely what I need, because I can only see myself living, loving & caring for someone who is in a lot of way's like I am..'smile' And just to make this clear for everybody out there - Opposites like a guy & girl's length, their country of origin(language included), their religion's, their families, etc, etc.....these opposites makes almost no difference to anything in a relationship, except if you allow them to !!!
It's the opposites in our hearts.....the opposites in our thoughts & minds......& the huge differences we find in our souls.!!! THESE opposites make or break most relationship's....
To THE ONE that I love.......To THE ONE I feel the closest to ......To THE ONE I share one mind....one heart.....& ONE SOUL with - I LOVE U xxxxx

1 comment:
I have always felt having a bit of 'opposite' is ok... it helps to balance the relationship. Helps to balance each other. Just a thought.
Post a Comment