Friday, September 28, 2007

Waiting to Exhale..........

As I sit here, waiting for you to come back to me, I cannot stop thinking about how much you mean to me babylove......YES - I do know you love me endlessly and like I told you before.....You wouldn't want anybody else - you wouldn't want to throw what we have, away - cause WE belong together & this was meant to be xxx - Waiting to Exhale.....

Where the hell did you go buy food 'smile' - Come back to me ! I miss you so much - I need you so badly - I love you unconditionally.....I belong to you my love !
Waiting to Exhale.......

My day's are standing still without you ........Why can't we be together now.....now and forever - Please look after yourself.....look after yourself for me - for us ? I cannot see my life without you in it......
Waiting to Exhale.......

No comments: