Monday, September 17, 2007

What a LOOOONG week-end !!!

I got to the office about 45 mins ago, after a very loooong week-end.....And it wasn't a long week-end because of a public holiday in there somewhere, but because I missed my Istella like NEVER before & I just wanted to be with her - talk to her - see her - smell her & look in her eyes to see how much she loves me!!
All of the above made this past week-end feel like an eternity !

What helped though, was to hear her voice and read all her sexy sms'e on Saturday & Sunday.....Thank you very much babes !
I spent the first 30 mins of my Monday morning reading her blog entries....her e-mails she sent me, and I loved them all - Love you Istella & I am soooo looking forward to seeing you and chatting to you later tonight! We have so much to talk about.....so, so much....xxx

Oh yes - and who's 'snugglebums' ?? mmmmmmm - are you holding out on me my love?? 'smile'

No comments: