Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Launching of 'Our Songs'

My sexy BF came up with the idea of having a song for 'us'. So he came up with the brilliant idea for each of us to choose one song each. Anyhow, we ended up choosing two songs each - we want to be different so we chose that. Why limit to one, right? *smile*.

I told sexy BF we should launch it on Friday. Well, when two over-excited people get together, you will know that Friday feels like light years away! At least for me, it feels like that. So instead of Friday, we launched it just few minutes earlier. I chose 2 songs which are - 'Lost In Space' by Lighthouse Family and 'Love Song' by 311. I first heard of 'Lost In Space' a few years back on my brother's CD. Fell in love with that song and I knew one day, I would feel just the exact way for someone. I would be lost if he ever got lost *lol*... seriously, if ever he isn't around, I would be lost. 'Love Song' was first heard when I watched '50 First Dates' - I love that song!! It really went well with the movie. I always felt that a song is not just about the tune, it has to have the right lyrics to it and it will make a great song. A great composition. I have a lot more songs in mind that I feel would be perfect for us both but my sexy BF said "JUST ONE" then changed to "JUST TWO"... yeah so I had to live with two. *smile*.

I have been very excited for the past few days. Even more excited yesterday and it still hasn't worn off and I honestly feel the excitement never will die because we both have so much more to give and always coming up with new ideas, don't we, sexy BF? *smile*

No comments: