Friday, September 28, 2007

This love....

I have for you is from the bottom of my heart. Even from beneath that, if that was possible. I have never loved anyone this much and it surprises me how much my love for you grows every day still. I have so much love for you and I want you to experience it all and I want to experience the love you have for me.

The things you have shared with me will forever be with me and I shall remember every word of it. You have made me believe in love again when I thought I would never find anyone to love me for who I am. I truly love you endlessly. There is so much that I have learned from you and I know there is more I can learn from you. You're so much more than just a BF to me. You're everything.

I don't know what I have done to deserve you but if I did something, I must have done it right. As I have told you a few times, I cannot go a day without you. I can't be without you.

I can tell you this right now, my love, that I will take care of your heart as it is my own. All I ask from is for you take good care of it because I don't think my heart can take anymore heart breaks.

There is no one else I would want to share this love with, just you and only you. There is no one else out there that I want to be with but you. I can't be without you... and I know you know that.

You're mine and I am yours... xxx

- Babylove

No comments: