I hope it's not too late to wish my Muslim brothers and sisters Happy Eid Mubarak!
It's almost a week now since we celebrated it and I still have the first day of Syawal fresh in my mind! The one thing that I look forward to during Syawal especially on the first day is asking for forgiveness from the elders. It will always be an emotional event for my family. Especially mummy's side!! It was rather sad for my parents and I as it is the 4th (or is it 5th??) year we celebrate Aidilfitri without my brothers and wives. Me being the single one in the family, obviously I go back to my mum's hometown with them! Not complaining - I always have a great time with my relatives.
Despite all the good times I had, I was missing him terribly. Lately, it has been crazy. Not crazy good but crazy bad! I know in any type of relationship, there will always be the up side of it and the down side. The good and the bad.. but I can't help thinking that sometimes we can avoid the down side of it. Then again, who are we kidding? I tend to piss people off when it wasn't my main intention. I think this is my PMS talking. I've just been so bloody emotional it's not even funny or cute!
I just want things to get back to normal... whatever 'normal' is!
- Babylove

No comments:
Post a Comment