Thursday, October 18, 2007

Overcoming your fears !!

My babygirl - I do LOVE you.....I do care for you very much!! But to be honest....I do not think that you really believe that I do. You do not really believe me when I say these words...?
I realise what your deepest fears are my love.....I know why and I understand where they come from !! I also know that there's probably not that much I can say to take these fears away.....You, my babygirl, you alone can overcome your fears....But I want you to know that I am there for you & I am trying real hard to be there for you as much as possible!

Things might seem impossible at times, but every day, all around us, that which seemed impossible in the past, becomes a possibility! Remember this - believe in it and before we know it, our wishes for each other could come true xxx

Love u always.....Love u with all my heart xxx

No comments: