Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mummy's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my mummy!!

I haven't bought her prezzie yet. Will do so later when I go out for early dinner with my eldest brother and wife. Plan is for both her sons & wives to come over for dinner but El & Jules can only make it after 20:00pm. Eddie and I will be having sushi which my parents are not fans of so they won't be coming along. I guess it will only be candle lit dinner for both my parents *wink*.

I miss my baby so much! Last night was hard for me to cope. I ended up crying myself to sleep. Having my monthly sickness does not help. Emotions running wild. I don't remember being effected by it as much before this.

I don't know how to deal with missing someone this much because I haven't been in this position before. This is something new and no matter how much I try not to think about missing him or get myself busy with whatever that needs to be done at home - that all didn't work. It's him that I think about - day & night. Every second of the day, I am missing him more and more. Don't get me started on how much in love I am with him every day of the week!! If someone tells me that I dreaming all this, I'd shoot that someone. Really.

Gggrrr.... missing him sooo much and not being able to chat with him sure does not help!!!

- Babylove

No comments: