It's Sunday evening and I am at work. I have a cold and I am at work. I wish I was at home in bed. It's raining and it would be a good time to sleep in!!
I went clubbing with Zan and Scott last Friday night. We headed down to LeQueen and at around 11pm, it was still quiet. We sat down and moved to the sound of music playing. It wasn't a really good choice of songs at that time but it was alright.
11.30pm - I started seeing the crowds. Mostly men - yes, if you're familiar with KL nightlife, you would know that LeQueen is a gay club and a good one at that! I had so much fun although it is only my first time there. A lady is sure to feel safe in a gay club - doesn't matter if one is wearing something super sexy or not! Gay men are so generous with compliments and I must say, they have good fashion sense and taste in women - or shall I say faghag? LOL.
We left the place about 4am - went to mamak behind Istana hotel and headed for home afterwards. On the way home to KD, we passed by a wrecked car on the Penchala link highway. We stopped at the side and went to his rescue - well, Zan did. Scott told me to stay in the car as it may not be safe - ooh how sweet of you, Scott! The car was a total wreck, couldn't even ID what kinda car the man drove. Apparently, he was very drunk and was driving home alone. Zan called the police and ambulance. Later, due to oil leaking, the car caught fire so Zan called the fire department which took them oh about 20 mins to get there!! I was in total awe of what happened. Seriously - it was one of those nights where I would remember for a long time. LOL. I find things like that very fascinating. Got home about 6am and I totally crashed after all the dancing and waiting.
Tomorrow is a new week for everyone. I hope it'll be a good week for me! I have a meeting to attend on Tuesday so that's something I am looking forward to. One cousin of mine getting engaged this Saturday, I have to emcee an event with my company on the same Saturday and another cousin getting married on the 1st May. Wow - will be quite a week for me! I wish all of you a great week ahead!!

No comments:
Post a Comment