Monday, December 18, 2006

Some things are not meant to be....

For the past few days, things have been a lil rough between me and B. Things I have said - was suppose to be a joke - turned out to be the main issue of our argument. I guess it was for the best... but if it is, why do I feel down? I just wish I had a way to make it better... or at least a way for us to be good friends... but even that - I am not sure of.

I just want you to know that I am not feeling any better about this situation but there isn't anything we can do about it because we both know that the longer we talk about it, the more painful it will be for us.

Other than this, there is another thing that is bothering me but as always, I do not want to get into it at the moment.

Have a good week ahead, everyone...

Cheers!

No comments: