Okay I don't know what's with this Beta version. I specifically clicked on the 'NO' button but it decided to proceed with the Beta version anyway! I hate Beta... okay, maybe because this pc seems to be a little slow, I guess that's why I find Beta not that user-friendly - yes, I know you people think Beta is much better but it's my blog and I have the right to say whatever I want here - okay, so out of the context and I seriously have forgotten what I was getting at... This happens when I drink too much coffee in the afternoon and am hungry too.
Note to self : No more coffee for today!
My niecey's concert is tomorrow, so am off from work. Yeay! I can't wait because I have not spent quality time with the whole family lately due to my busy schedule. Am really looking forward to tomorrow. Wafi - that's my niece - she's 4 and soooooo cute! Gorgeous babe is more like it! She's been showing off her dancing skills to me - she asked if I could dance, hell yes I can! I actually think she's very talented. Good actor too! LOL. Am thinking of compiling a comp card of her and send them to all the talent agencies. Yes, am very proud of her.
Work has been rather... hectic and unorganised. I don't know how many times have I actually organised, well, all of us actually and still there is always something that is left undone. Come 26th Dec, I will be transfered to the new centre. I'm quite excited about it but also, a little sad. I won't be working with the same people and I realised that I am already missing half the people I know here - students included. I guess I will have to adapt to the changes and I always do so shouldn't be a problem... right??
Anyway, it feels good when you have someone to think about... always...
Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment