Monday, December 04, 2006

Boring day for me...

It has been a very unproductive day for me. I came to work at 11.30am. Woke up quite early actually, that's good. Wish I had my gym bag with me so that I can get some work out done today but I forgot to prepare my stuff, night before and didn't have time to do so just now.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I noticed I looked like I have been crying non-stop last night. I hate this. I hate looking like this. People are really gonna think that I've been crying, in fact - I had a stranger came up to me and asked if everything is alright - lady, yes... everything is perfectly fine, thank you for asking. I think I'm going through one of those days... yes - PMS.

Not really in a good mood... I hate this! Really, I do. No kidding.

No comments: