Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Resistance

Something I am not good at! Lol. If I tried hard enough, I know I could resist a lot of things. Heck - let me rephrase that! I CAN resist a lot of things/men/women but not when it comes to MSHM, chocolates (depends on the time of the month), cats!!! Oh boy!! Cats - I'd choose cats over chocolates! No, I don't eat cats, I love playing with them. I know MSHM likes to play with this one particular kitty. LOL.

Enough about that. I called Ezy this afternoon to inform him of my trip to CT. He was very surprised (told him months ago about my plan!) and asked lots of questions (typical). That wasn't the issue during the phone conversation. It was more about what he said about dad. I mean - seriously, let go already! It just upsets me that he or sometimes, Eddie and El just can't see dad the way I see him. I think it's because I am always with him and mum. I know they get him, they KNOW him but really, if you really KNOW someone, you'd be able to read them already and LET IT GO. Especially parents. That's just them. They are old. They are suppose to act certain ways when they get older. Geez.. you're all gonna get there pretty soon! Not so soon but you will get there... I know it will crush my dad if I told him what Ezy said but I'm not even gonna mention anything because I have had enough of this family drama. Seriously, if you really want to fix things with dad, fix your wife first. Her attitude especially. Freaking pisses me off!!

No comments: