Monday, May 21, 2007

Swinging moods

Today I feel so lethargic. My body feels heavy. All I wanna do is to stay in bed. No work. No outing. No phone calls. No TV. Nothing. Zilch!

But of course, I am at work now. Not in bed. I wish I was. I should have just stayed in bed! Why did I even got up and went through my daily morning routine and came to work??

Because I am me. The responsible person that I am. Always thinking about other people. It's not fair of me to let my colleague do half of my part and more.

I wish I was a little irresponsible.

No, not really. I don't think I would like being irresponsible. I do wonder sometimes, how some people can be so irresponsible. How do they live with themselves that way? It's utterly mind-boggling!

Oh well, this is just another day for me. A new week. Hopefully it will be a good one!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are ther best gary