Sunday, September 04, 2005

it's me

A couple of nights ago, mlm Jumaat to be exact... I couldn't sleep. Had teh o ais limau with Mokh earlier that evening. Teh mamak always leaves me wide awake. God knows why. So there I was on my bed, tossing and turning when I heard something hit against my window. I was dozing off at the time I heard it. Well, almost dozing off. I ignored the sound and closed my eyes tightly. Takut lah u know. Again I heard the stupid sound and this time, it came with a whistling of somewhat sound. And what did I do? I just had to look at the window.. (curiosity killed the cat).. ta-daaaa.. I saw something floating! Fuck man!!! I scrambled out of bed, my blanket flying above me.. tunggang terbalik (can't believe i actually know this word!) kinda thing and ran to my parents' room. Yeah yeah.. I slept with them for that nyte.. so what? Shoot me!

I was sick for almost a wk. Actually it exceeded a wk. Got a lil wee bit worried so went to see the doctor. "Oh no worries.. u're just having a flu. Take this 2 times a wk and u'll be fine in no time". Yeah ryte. 3 days later, I was still freaking sick. Went to see the same doctor, again.. (my mistake) and gave me more pills (wwwwoooohhhhhoooooo!!! =P) and went home, slept like there's no tomorrow. 2 days later, went to work.. and still feeling dizzy, decided to go home. Later that week, went to see another doctor. He's actually the doctor I used to go to when I was staying in KJ. Last time I checked, I was there... 3 yrs ago!! They still have my record and yeayyy.. he remembers me. Who wouldn't? Hahaha. Anyway, after several times of checking my blood pressure and stuff.... he told me the news...

To be continued... =)

No comments: