Saturday, September 10, 2005

CF

080905

I've resigned from CF. Had the longest exit interview ever! Just when I thot it was over, she asked me more and more about the company. Long story short, I got out of it just fine. Altho I did bitch about the other department, which is really worth bitching about bcoz they bloody treat us consultants like retards. What the fuck is that all about? Was it really necessary for u (i'm imagining myself pointing my finger to the person from the other department whilst saying this) to call us STUPID? U claim u don't have to exercise coz ur body fat % is low? Woman.. will u take a fucking good look at urself in the mirror? U're freaking flabby... yeah, I have the rights to say all this coz I do exercise.. and I don't call ppl stupid for making a small mistake. Everyone makes a mistake, even she does it too... A whole lot of times, mind u. Mann.. feels good to let it out!

No comments: