Friday, November 23, 2007

One year

21st November 2006 was the day we got to know each other and it has been a year now. So much has been said. I have gone through some rough times with him and so far, we have both pulled through. So far.

I can't believe a year has gone by. I read back some of the emails -- okay, all the emails he has sent me over the year -- and I realised that we both still say the same things up to this very minute. It's not tiring at all. I mean the way we talk to each other, the things we say -- it hasn't changed and I feel it's a good thing.

It has been a wonderful one year -- a lot of bumps which I believe only made us stronger together, for me anyhow.

Another year -- I will still love you... xxxx

- Babylove

No comments: