Sigh...
Another day, another problem...
I can handle it. Yup, I can!! (Keep repeating that to urself if u ever come across a problem and it really works! - yeah ryte!!).
The problem is nothing compared to what I'm going thru in my personal life. Work related problems are the easiest to overcome simply because - it's either a problem u face every other day or the computer's being an arse... so yeah, that makes it easy to rectify.
As for my personal life... well.. that's another story.
Which I am not about to get into... at the moment.
I've been having chest pains for the past few weeks. Lately, it's getting worst.. I haven't had a good sleep for the past few nights because of it. Going to the doctor is something quite routine for me. I hate depending on pills... not that I am addicted to them but it's more about my ego. I feel like I'm a freaking superhuman who does not need any kind of supplements padahal I do need them.. hehe.. not making sense, I know.
Look I'm bored and I've finished up what's need to be done here... hence the ramblings!!
Oooh... I heard so much about 'Prestige' and I am dying to go catch it...
Anyone? ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment