Wednesday, October 20, 2004

My birthday

It makes me happy when the unexpected wishes me on my birthday. I'm a yr older.. yesterday that is. I don't mind being older.. hehe.. at least I don't look my age.. I don't look a day over 18! Hehehe...

Got a new cellphone. I love my new sexy phone!

U know.. sometimes when u're in love... everything just seems insignificant? Thing is , I'm not in love. Haha. Don't think I'll ever be. Just don't have the time (yeah ryte!).

Anyway, my b'day totally sucked.. with a capital S. It didn't help that it fell during Ramadhan. Arrghh.. I have so many things I wanna let out here but words just don't come out ryte when I'm in front of the freaking PC. Rangga, why can't u be here in Malaysia??? Hehehe... hey, next yr.. our bdays.. don't u forget!!! Singapore... here we come!!! Hehehe... yeah, let's just hope we both can get a couple of days off... oooh.. why don't we go to London? Visit ur other half? Maybe she can introduce some hot-bods there... sigh... if only... hehehe.

I hope things will work out... soon...

No comments: