Monday, July 26, 2004

Good day!

I haven't been much of a blogger lately. Don't really have anything to write about except the usual boring stuff I do at home and work. Not that it isn't interesting. It isn't actually but somehow there are ppl out there who'd love to know. LOL. I'm so full of myself. Hehehe. No, I'm not but I am a pain in the ass.. no.. not really.

I had a good day, actually I had a great day last Saturday. :)

After almost one year (maybe less..) of not beeing able to hang out with Lynne, I finally  got the chance to hang out with her today. K and Lynne picked me up and hung out at home for a bit then headed to OU coz I was craving for waffles on a stick and Teppanyaki so we had exactly that and in that order!. Wooohhoo!! I'm so full! I had a good time. It is sooo great to see them both and Lynne and I sang in the car. Hehe. We haven't done that for such a long time. I missed the time when I performed in front of hundreds of ppl with Lynne.. and another gal, which I can't remember (actually trying to forget her!). 

I saw this really gorgeous pair of earrings the last time I went to OU and decided to get them but when we decided to make a move, it was almost closing time so I didn't get them. Bummer! Oh well, I'd probably go there again one of these days.. maybe 2mrw.. hehe.. so will probably get them then.

Something's really bugging me lately. I don't even know how to put it in words or I think it's more of the fact that I don't even think it's worth thinking about... err.. yeah, I think that it is. Or is it not?? Think I'm gonna go think about the whole thing.. again.. and see if it's worth puring it out here. Okie dokie. Time to go. Need to get some work done! Later...

Bonnie, thanks for dropping by. You're such a sweetheart!

No comments: