Tuesday, March 30, 2004

19 days left...

Yeay! I can't believe how fast the time passes by lately. Amir will be back soon. Hehe.. I hope he's doing alryte there with his finals coming up. A friend of mine asked me, if i am happy that he's coming back in less than 3 weeks.. what DO YOU think?!?! I'm EXCITED!!! It has only been 4 months but 4 months is PRETTY LONG, dude!!! We have so much of catching up to do. Movies, games, hanging out with friends... *sigh*.. Amir!! Hurry up, will you!

Now, on a more serious note, my day is pretty slow today. Not much of a progress on the PNS project. Another long night.. i can just see it coming. *Sigh*... I need sleep. Maybe tomorrow. Hehe. Not funny, at all. I really need sleep!! Anyway, I have a meeting at 5pm on PNS project. Brainstorming session at 7pm. My head will start spinning.. say.. an hour after the brainstorming... because that's when we'll start working on the designs, surfing on the Net for info and at the same time, empty coffee cups will be left here and there in the office. Another long night.. yeap... and I'm soooo dreading it...

No comments: